Sunday, June 10, 2012

Fashion DONTS

“Soon as a fashion is universal, it is out of date.” -Marie Von Ebner-Eschenbach

Have you ever seen some women wearing, um ... what they shouldn't wear?!
I have an inexhaustible list.
I would highlight them over time....

1. Undersized clothes.
A major offence with far too many repeat offenders.
Ladies, I know you wish you were 4 sizes smaller,
But you aren't!



2. Over sized clothes
They make you look much bigger than you really are.
Wear clothes that are your actual size.



3.Cleavage
Don't expose too much cleavage during the day and to work.
Those looks are best suited for nigh time.
Even then ,it should be in moderation.



4.Extreme colour blocking
I haven't quite figured out whether i like this fad or not.
I don't actually think it suits everyone.



5.Make up gone wrong
Apply makeup in moderation.
There is a difference between daytime and nighttime make up.







No comments:

Post a Comment